MINDFUL PARENTING GROUP
“A community that treasures its children must treasure its parents.” ~ John Bowlby
Mindful parenting groups teach parents how to bring mindfulness into every day life at home for both children and teens as well as strengthening the family unit. Having a firm grasp of mindfulness tools will foster family connection especially in times of great stress.
Benefits of Mindfulness for Parents and Children:
Deepening the connection between parent and child.
Teaching families to have peaceful moments in times of stress.
Helping parents and children understand the mind-body connection in order to anchor them to their present experience.
Fostering an awareness of attention thereby increasing focus and purposeful action.
Strengthening emotional resiliency and self-esteem by honoring the authentic self.
Our mindful parenting group is coming soon and will be a 90-minute, weekly group which will be facilitated by Dr. Erin Cantwell, PhD and will utilize Dr. Daniel Siegel and Dr. Tina Payne Bryson’s Whole Brain Approach to parenting.
Areas of Focus:
• Parenting strategies based on the most current brain research
• Navigating specific difficult behaviors in the moment
• Tools to alter the neuronal firing of the brain for both parents and children
• Identifying values and sense of meaning as it relates to parenting your child with their unique needs
• Increasing insight, communication and conflict resolution
To book a spot or for more information, please press the button below and submit your contact info: